XOXO Scrapbooking - Words or Whatever Month #1

7:30 AM

I want to start by saying that it is pretty awesome when two of my scrappy worlds collide. This month over at XOXO Scrapbooking, Words or Whatever have be kind enough to sponsor our challenge #46. Suzanne has sent some gorgeous chippy items to the American girls to play with and the results are stunning. The best thing for me, is that I can use some of my ever growing stash for this challenge and be doing my Design Teams positions justice.

Can I just make a note that the XOXO Scrapbooking girls are absolutely loving the WOW products! They can't get enough of them!!

Here is my first layout for the challenge:

When I Grow Up


I have used the Arrow Corner Pack (WOW1626), Mini People Pack (WOW1895), Life Elements Pack #2 (WOW1853) and the 6x6 Chevron Wide AltaMATZ (ALTA024).

The chipboard has been coloured with a white journal pen or misted with Mister Hueys White mist. The AltaMATZ has been misted with Mister Hueys. It has kept this layout nice and light and fun.

We are sharing all of the XOXO Scrapbooking layouts for May every Wednesday on the Words or Whatever blog. The XOXO Scrapbooking blog is being updated daily. Head over and give the girls your support by leaving them some love from AUSTRALIA on either the XOXO blog or their personal blogs. I can tell you, you will not be disappointed with what they are achieving with this gorgeous product!! You may just find a new blog to stalk :-)

Mwah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images