WOW May New Release - One Night with MB20

7:30 AM

I have had these photos from last years Matchbox Twenty tour hanging around my scrap desk now for months and nothing was jumping out at me to complete a page..... Until I received this great piece from Words or Whatever.

 
One Night with MB20
Using Music Flourish 2 (WOW1908)

 
I had a bit of fun with it, trying to match colours from the photos and papers, with my Prismacolour pencils. These pencils are perfect to use on your chipboard as they are quiet soft and, with the extensive colour range, blend really well. I have used two different blue pencils and two different orange pencils to get the colours and then blended with a cream colour to smooth is all out.

 
This piece is just beautiful and I am so glad that it ended up in my DT pack for May. It is very versatile and perfect for all ages.


If your LSS doesn't already stock WOW, ask them to get some in. And if they do already stock WOW, yet don't have any of the pieces that you see on our pages, ask them to order them for you. It doesn't matter what country you are in, I know the WOW team would be more than happy to supply.

Mwah and thank for calling past xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images