WOW May New Release - Best Day Ever

6:30 PM

When I received my May new release pack from Words or Whatever, I couldn't stop my mind from running away with all of the ideas that came to mind from looking at the gorgeous pieces.


When I saw this brand new AltaMATZ flourish, I was instantly in love. For the new release I really wanted to show it off in all its glory and make it a strong feature of my page. What better what than with a black and white photo and a bright colour mist.

Best Day Ever
Using 6 inch Flourish 2 AltaMATZ (ALTA133)
and Mini Camera Pack (WOW1599)



I got some scrap cardstock and masked off the rest of the page so that I didn't get mist everywhere and kept my white cardstock crisp. I then started playing with 4 strips of papers. All I have done is layered them in behind the photo... Washi tape is perfect for this effect too.

 
I have topped off the flourish with a Lil Something flair button in black and white.


To finish the page, I have added a WOW chipboard camera, which has been coloured black and white with journal pens to match the photo and the page feel.

Head over to the blog and check out the other gorgeous products on offer this month and every month!!

Mwah and thanks for calling past xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images