WOW May New Release - Vanuatu 2012 SMASH Book Cover

10:30 AM

Here I am, back with a combination of a Words or Whatever new release and a bit of SMASH.


I have been trying to get my Vanuatu holiday album finished prior to my next overseas trip, and one thing on the list to finish was the cover. I was given the Vanuatu title specifically for the cover (WOW has an extensive range of holiday destination titles available, and are more than happy to make them for you if the one you need is not already available). What I wasn't expecting was the tropical journal spot. What another gorgeous piece?!

Vanuatu 2012
Using Vanuatu Title (WOW1910), Tropical Journal Spot (WOW1911)
and the 2012 from the Christmas 2012 Title (WOW1675C)

 
Again, knowing I wanted these to really pop off the page, I have chosen to colour them with my Prismacolor pencils. Being tropical, I have gone for a colour range that is reflective of the sunset and the bright greens of the palm trees. There is a combination of 6 pencils in the Vanuatu title and 5 in the palm trees.

 
To finish off the album cover, I have used some Tim Holtz vintage photo ink to make the embossing stand out. To keep this clean and neat I have placed the plastic cover back over the top.
 
I love how this finished up and am glad I took the risk with the Prismacolor pencils. If only I could get the inside finished I would be happy!!
 
Head over to the WOW blog to check out the other gorgeous new releases for May. You wont be disappointed.
 
Mwah and thank for calling past xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images