WOW May New Release - Cheers

7:30 AM

I'm back with the last of the new release layouts for May. I had to finish an extra page to be able to showcase this beautiful piece of WOW chipboard.

I am starting to scrap my wedding photos and knew that this chipboard would be fantastic for the photo I had in mind.

I wanted to keep the page pretty light and easy, but wanted the chippy to blend in, yet stand out, hence its position on the page.

I have used a Scrapbook Savvy kit as the base for this page, and added several extras from my stash as I went along, including A Lil Something flair button.

Cheers
Using Flourish Journal Spot (WOW1923)

 
I have used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink on the chipboard to give it a base. I have then sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Georgia Peach to give it a bit of bling. I have also used the mist on the background paper to blend the colours throughout the layout.
 
 
I could see this piece being used on so many different layouts. Personally, this is one for the stash to use time and time again. Even if it is only cutting off single branches to put behind flowers etc, it is a wonderful, versatile piece.
 
If you would like to check out the other May new release items head over to the blog and see what the DT have been doing with them. If you see something you like, talk to your LSS and get them to order it for you.
 
Mwah and thanks for calling past xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images