XOXO Scrapbooking - Words or Whatever #2

11:27 AM

May has been a pretty fun month with the cross over of my XOXO Scrapbooking and Words or Whatever Design Teams. Everyone knows how much I love my WOW products, and with the cross over, I have been able to introduce my American friends to this fantastic product.
 
Lost In Those Eyes
 
 
I have pieced together this layout using the Symbol Pack (WOW1834). My style at the moment calls for a very simple use of chipboard. All I have done is colour in the chippy with my white gel journal pen. So simple.
 
 
The XOXO Scrapbooking chipboard challenge is still open until 10th June if you were thinking of entering!
 
Mwah and thanks for stopping by xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really love the colours in this layout Tess!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images