Are you a Lipstick Chick??

8:49 AM

I am.........

I have been busy working behind the scenes on my first challenge with my new Design Team over at True XOXO Scrapbooking - Lipstick Chicks....

I received an email from the beautiful Lindsay, who I must say I had forgotten that I submitted an application, asking me to become a True XOXO girl, and how could I resist.


It is not your average scrapbook challenge blog! First the team is challenged, then you are! We're kissing our creations goodbye because we want YOU to to be inspired by them!

I will be working with an amazingly talented group of girls and our first challenge will go live on January 1st 2012 (USA time). I have seem more of the layouts already and you are sure to be inspired!!!

Why dont you check in over at True XOXO and play along with the challenge?

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images