A Cold White Christmas??

4:50 PM

That is not going to be the case this year, or maybe any year for that fact. We have been having a bit of a cold snap at the moment as have most areas on the Eastern side of Australia. I have been listening to carols, wrapping presents, writing lists and Christmas cooking, yet this year doesn't feel right. I don't know if it just the weather or that this time of year is such a rush, but one thing I do know is that I am longing more and more for that Northern hemisphere "White" Christmas. The ones where the Christmas carols all make sense...


Part of this is also because of this scrappy page. I can only imagine New York at this time of year and what I would give to have just one Christmas there... (Warning: Crappy iphone pic that i will replace when I get a better one).

ROCKAFELLA

 
This page was produced with the November She's Savvy kit and fitted these photos prefectly. Can you imagine New York at Christmas time? Anyone that knows me personally, knows that I fell in love with New York and I still think a part of my heart is there!!


I hope you are all getting into the Christmas Spirit and are organised for the big day.

I will be back in a couple of days with some awesome scrappy news!!!

TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images