Final Total for 2011

2:44 PM

2011 has been the first year I have seriously tracked the amount of layouts, cards and OTP that I have completed. It was a fun exercise, but me being me, I like to compete with time and myself. By September I could see how I was going then set a target for the year. I am sad to say that even with a last minute rush of pages, I didnt manage my 200... I fell 19 short!!

My total is 181 Layouts, 33 Cards and 2 OTP's.

I can also say that I am not dissapointed with that effort at all. I know how hard I can be on myself, but the time spent not scrapping was spent caught up in everyday life. Because of this fact I am going to try and get through a 52 week album in 2012. To document those everyday life moments we get caught up in and between turning 30 and getting married in 2012, there will be a lot to document!!

So as I have been working towards my target this month, I have some pages to show...

Little Drummer Boy


Then There Were SIX
Using the new My Minds Eye Kraft Funday range




Conquered


Snow Days




East Coast Ride


Lombard St




I still have a couple more layouts up my sleeve to share, but as they are for Design Teams and Challenges I will show them in seperate posts.

I hope you all have brought in the New Year in fine style and I cant wait to get into 2012... Its going to be a good one :-)

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images