Stuck?! Sketches -15th December

7:38 AM

I will admit I did find this sketch a little easier than the first one this month, but I was still stuck for ideas. On the other hand, I really knew I wanted this photo to go with these papers and have had them matched up for some time now, stashed away for then I needed a quick page kit. They came in handy as my inspiration for this sketch over at Stuck?!


Old Glory


The Sketch


It is another holiday pic from the start of this year, and I am slowly working my way through them, but I must say I am in love with the end result and it is one of my favourite pages at the moment!!!


I know Christmas time is a massive rush for us all, but this is where sketches come in handy... You don't have to spend much time thinking about how the layout will look so half of the battle is won. You have until the end of December to get your entries in and the prizes are fantastic. Head over to Stuck?! Sketches and check out the gorgeous inspiration the girls have put together for you the month.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images