Guest Designer - Scrapbook Savvy

10:11 AM

To my surprise I received a text message from Sar at Scarpbook Savvy just after stepping off a plane in Brisbane, last Friday. I was just a little bit excited when Sar was letting me know to check the Savvy forum when I got a chance.... I had been awarded Guest Designer.

This gave me a free We're Savvy kit to play with, and oh this kit was gorgeous!!! I have been having a mojo slump at the moment so this was the gentle force I needed to get me back into playing around. And perfect timing as I had just printed new photos which came in very handy!!

Here are the four pages I have done so far, with the addition of some string, extra alphas, mists and pearls (items in everyones stash). Adding a couple of extra pieces of cardstock, I could get another page out of this kit. 5 pages from a $25 kit is an absolute BARGIN!!! What a good Christmas gift for a scrapper friend or family member, or card maker.

Robot Birthday


Pineapple Fun


Cake Grin

M&M Humour


Keep watching the Savvy forum for updates on the next Kit release date. They sell out really fast, and I think you can see why, so think about becoming a subscriber... That way you will never be disappointed!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have done an AMAZING job with this kit Tess- love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you ~ it would be fun playing with the kit & you've done a great job:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images