December OTP

10:07 PM

OTPs are something that I find a little scary... A bit like double layouts really! But like doubles, when you put your mind to them, you can achieve them and be happy with them.

I found a particular mini album that would work as a little extra Christmas present for my future Mother-In-Law. I love nothing more than getting photos of our Nieces and Nephews, and Christmas is no different. I though if I put both of those ideas together, I would have a nice little snapshot of the kids at our family Christmas gatherings for one very proud Nanna.

Here are a couple of photos of the finished album using the My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas, WOW Chipboard, Purple Pumpkin Buttons and a few other bits and pieces.



 
 
This photo of all of the kids together is the one and only we have since Lachie was born. We did have to tell them that there were no presents until we took a group photo, but they all cooperated and the photos is one of those happy memories of a wonderful day (and time of year altogether).
 
 
I will admit, I had fun with this. I didn't know what photos I would have and knew that I would not have time at Christmas to make it from scratch, so to fit in with the time constraints, I put it all together less the photos a month prior. All I had left to do was play with the photos and make them all fit!!

I love the end result...

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images