PL Gift Tags

6:30 AM

Please tell me that I am not the only one out there in the craft world that has a bit of an obsession with Project Life cards. I seem to collect them like a child collecting baseball cards. And of course they are all too pretty to actually use..... So high time that I actually found a way to use them.
 
This idea came to me at Christmas when I was looking for some gift tags. Now, I am sure there are plenty of people out there already doing this, but for those of you that are stuck for ideas, I thought I would share.
 
Every December I spend hours cooking trays of rocky road and gingerbread, among other things, to gift as presents to friends and work colleagues, which are all wrapped up and delivered usually on Christmas Eve. It is the perfect gift as there are always plenty of mouths to feed, and unexpected guests at Christmas and they are a good snack or after meal treat to share.
 
 
The cards this year were used as gift tags. I found ones with great Christmas sayings on the front and a fairly plain back. On the back I put a simple note of 'Merry Christmas from the McMahons'. So easy.

 
Such a simple use that looks great and as you are using your stash, you can buy more without feeling guilty!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images