'Full of Charm' - Words or Whatever

7:30 AM

If you are like me this Easter long weekend, you will be looking for a bit of time to scrap or do something crafty. Here is a bit of inspiration that I shared on the Words or Whatever blog last week. I was inspired by the white and grey chevron bag to start. Once I have worked out the background paper, I knew I needed a colour to break all of the grey.
 
This page was pieced together while at a crop day at my local scrap store, and while munching on fresh scones for morning tea, I noticed that the colour of the napkin was perfect for the page, so this is where it ended up (a clean one of course).

Full of Charm


I love the brightness the light wood veneer brings to the page too, noting that it is all Words or Whatever product. And who can forget the flair from {A Flair for Buttons}. They matched it perfectly and I was so happy that they were still in my stash.



If you are crafting this weekend, see if there are any non traditional items around your area that you can pull through on your page. Its really fun to think outside the square sometimes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images