'Mr & Mrs' - Kraft +

7:00 AM

This month Words or Whatever are sponsoring the Kraft + challenge and I am lucky enough to be a guest designer on their behalf.  It was a really great challenge, and although it took me a bit to make sure that I had covered all of the criteria, I love the end result.
 
We did have an added element in our challenge and that was to make sure that we had WOW products on there. Lets be honest, its not hard to find any Words or Whatever product to add to any layout to add this criteria to any layout.
 
Here is the challenge details:


And here is my take on the challenge. I will just put it out there that I LOVE this colour combo.
 
Mr & Mrs

 
And here are a couple of close ups of the Words or Whatever products that I have added. The light wood veneer paperclip flag has been left raw. I have coloured the chipboard corner flourish with a Tim Holtz 'Mustard Seed' paint.
 
 
The chipboard corner flourish is the partner to the one above and coloured the same way. The light wood veneer piece has been left raw. I love how the raw colour matches the colour requirements of the challenge.

 
The light wood veneer 'remember' arrow is another WOW item easily added to the layout.

 
So there you have it... This layout shows how easy it is to add any WOW products to a challenge layout, regardless of it is a colour challenge, a recipe challenge or both.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images