# Tilba

7:30 PM

I have been having a bit of fun playing around with more of the June Words or Whatever new releases. This page is a long way from my style and I'm still not sure I even like it, but I gave it a go anyway.

# Tilba
using chipboard mixed 2x3 mixed circles, chipboard hashtag, 6x6 cracked earth altamatz and chipboard circle 'love'



I started playing around with embossing powders at Christmas time and was far from happy with the result. They just weren't looking anything like I was seeing in the youtube videos. I bought a new one a couple of weeks ago, and have been embossing everything ever since. I love the Pewter colour and it is taking so well to everything I have tried it with. This is more like I have been seeing on youtube!! So, all 3 pieces of chipboard have been coated and embossed in the pewter colour.


I wanted to use the cracked earth 6x6 altamatz and wondered how I would get it to tie in with the layout. As the background is already a patterned paper, and the added gesso, I ended up spraying the altamatz plastic and pressing it against the page where I wanted colour. This worked really well. This way I didn't get any messy over spray where I didn't want it either.

There is still plenty more to see from this months Words or Whatever new release, so please come back and check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images