'Always Family'

10:30 AM

I am loving some of the new items on the market at the moment in the scrap world. I won't lie, Teresa Collins and Heidi Swapp are a couple of the ones topping my list at the moment as you may be able to tell. I love the colours and they have inspired me to use gold as a key colour in all of my projects.

I have been watching a lot of process videos on youtube too, and it has actually changed the way that I do some things and I am loving it. I am feeling a bit more confident with some of the products I am now using, such as gesso, and it has changed the way I think about my pages.

I am also using more of the Words or Whatever June new release items and having a ball with them!

'Always Family'
using dark wood veneer mixed circles and chipboard Branch


I have put down a base of gesso on the page to give the break in the background but still a flat surface to work with (I did forget that I didn't cover the whole page when I misted so some bits have more colour than they should!). I have sprayed the chipboard branch gold to compliment the tones in the Teresa Collins paper.


The dark wood veneer I think matched well with the tones in the photo so it was left raw. I have used a mist rather than an ink on the tea cup stamp which I think worked really well. I have also scattered a few sequins in there too as another element.


I hope you are loving these new releases as much as I am. I have had fun playing with them and cant wait to get my hands on more for future projects!
 
Thanks for calling past and if there are any good process videos you use to inspire you on youtube, please let me know who they are or leave a link and I will check them out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images