'This Happened' - XOXO Scrapbooking

7:30 PM

This month of at the XOXO Scrapbooking blog, Joanne has set our challenge and I love it as it can be easily interpreted for any style. I wanted to give myself a bit more of a challenge and make it incorporate more than one photo without loosing the original scraplift style.
 
I chose to scrap a few photos from our day at the Colour Run from when it was in Wollongong. It was my friend Stephs birthday and we had a ball! I wanted to tie the background in with the event theme so I have used it as my diagonal detail.
 
'This happened'


Here is Jo's page that I have scraplifted.
 
 
Why not give it a go and scraplift Jo's page too. Be sure to add it to the linky tool on the blog and you could be our next guest DT member.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images