USA Capture Album - Post #2

8:00 PM

I'm back again with another couple of pages from my USA Holiday capture album. I love how this album made with pocket pages along with cardstock pieces in full size and different pattern and size inserts. It is super fun to work with and embellish.
 
I have been mainly sticking to the Basic Grey items that belong with this series, due to the colours more than anything else, but they do make it much easier to work with and most of the little cards are already the correct sizes for the pocket pages.


Usually from a holiday like this you have plenty of stories to tell and the way this album is set out there is ample amount of space to get this information down (as you can see with mine - so many stories and I am super wordy as I never want to leave out a single detail)!
 
I am loving my Canon Selphy C900 printer with this project. This way I don't need to organise ALL of my photos and work out in advance how many I need and in what sizes. I can just focus on one event, page or day and work with a small amount of photos and decide the sizes to print them as I go. My printer would have to be my buy of the year when it comes to my scrap world.

 
I will be back again this week with the first of my Words or Whatever December shares. I am so excited about all of the gorgeous new release items for Christmas and am having so much fun playing with them all.
 
Thanks for calling past xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images