A Words or Whatever Christmas - Post #4

8:00 PM

Back again with more December Daily (also slightly unfinished), which I am trying to work on today and get it up to date.
 
I am loving this project and can understand why people do it every year.
 
December 7th I have added a paper bag from the packaging in the Studio Calico kit to give me some more room to add more photos and journaling to this one. It was a pretty full on day with a lot of different bits and pieces that I wanted to record. 
 
To decorate the bag I have added a raw light wood veneer deer and a raw dark veneer 'always' from Words or Whatever. To the other page I have added a chipboard bow embossed in red. These pages are far from completed but I am documenting my experience with this project and some photos of each day half done is still achieving this.

 
December 8th and 9th are still not completed as yet either, but are in progress. I have used the Words or Whatever dark wood veneer 'Christmas' bauble and a couple of small light wood veneer candy canes coloured with bronze gel pen.

 
Let me know if you are doing December Daily too. Leave me your blog address in the comments as I would love to see what you are doing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images