A Words or Whatever Christmas - Post #2

7:30 PM

AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH... Christmas is coming way too fast and I don't think I am going to have enough time to get everything done before the fat man comes!!!! Please tell me that I am not the only one who feels this way!
 
I did want to stop in and share a couple more pages in my December Daily album using some of the gorgeous Words or Whatever Christmas pieces. I am loving everything I have and cant help by find a way to be using them on just about everything!
 
December 4th and 5th using the dark wood veneer wreath and the light wood veneer word tree.

 
On the 6th I have used a medium size light wood veneer candy cane coloured with a bronze gel pen and red sharpie marker. The present on the other page will belong on this page but as you can see, it isn't quiet finished yet! This is on my 'to do' list for this weekend (along with taking some nicer photos).

 
Are you doing December Daily? Are you keeping up? Will you be buying some Words or Whatever products to scrap your Christmas this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images