USA Capture Album - Post #1

7:00 AM

I have been eyeing off these Basic Grey Capture Albums for a while. I finally took the plunge and bought one. I can say that I am having a lot of fun with this project. I have found that there is a bit of adjusting to do if you haven't tried any of the pocket page (Project Life) style scrapping, but I have found something to take me out of my comfort zone, and I am loving it.

The albums consists of plastic pocket pages, card dividers and additional die cut pages which you will see a combination of as we work through the album. There are plenty of items on the market that can be used for this including MAMBI cards, project life cards and any little die cuts which you will see are I keep working my way through this album. At this stage I am sticking mainly to the Basic Grey range that matches the album and has a strong travel theme.

So with no more fuss, welcome to my holiday Capture

Title Page


Page 2-3
As you can imagine, plotting all of the towns we stopped at on the map was fun! It wasn't the easiest job I have had to do, but it looks like it would if we pulled it up on google maps so I was impressed that I spent the time on it. The only thing missing was Hawaii!
 

For my SMASH followers, I am still planning on backing this album up with a SMASH album so that I can incorporate all of the relevant memorabilia and use different photos so as to include as many of the 6,500 that I took while on this trip.

Check back again soon for more Basic Grey Capture!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images