A Words or Whatever Christmas - Post #5

8:00 PM

These gorgeous little pieces from Words or Whatever in their Christmas release are just amazing. Can you tell I LOVE them?
 
The moment I received my bag of goodies this month I wanted to play with them so sat down and scrapped a layout. Thats something I havent done for a while!
 
I love nothing more at Christmas than to take photos of the tree all lit up at night with all of the presents under it. It seems this year these photos may have to wait until I manage to get all of the gift wrapping done!!
 
Oh Christmas Tree
Using chipboard stockings, chipboard bow, chipboard 'Christmas' from the 'Baby's First Christmas' title and chipboard snowflake.

 
A close up of the title, stocking and bow. All of these chipboard items have been altered with sharpie markers and gel pens.

 
The other stocking and snowflake. Both have also been altered with gel pens and sharpie markers, and a little bit of bling to the snowflake.

 
Are you still scrapping last Christmas? I love the felling of finishing them for another year before the next Christmas hits.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images