What have you done today to make you feel proud?

8:00 PM

Following on from my last blog post, last week saw the announcement of the final donation tally for the i98fm Camp Quality Convoy for 2013.

The results are in and the event this year raised a massive total of $1,191,816.22. This event just keeps getting bigger and better each year. We cant wait to see what the 10th year has in store!

The moment I was home from the Convoy, I was instantly inspired to scrap a page. Something I haven't done in a nearly a month. Armed with my Canon Selphy, I selected the appropriate photos from the day and got down to work!
 
Make you feel proud?
Using chipboard Thumbs Up (WOW1946) and chipboard Cog Corner (WOW1521)

 
As usual for me there is a bit of Words or Whatever chipboard on there and a couple of gorgeous flair buttons from {A Flair for Buttons}. And I am still bringing back vellum one piece at a time :-)
 
I love that scrapbooking is our record keeping, and this is a record I want to keep forever!
 
I will be back a bit later in the week to start sharing some of my Basic Grey Capture album from my USA holiday, then before you know it, I will be starting to share my December Daily and some Christmas inspiration in what is shaping up to be a very crafty month!
 
I cant wait!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images