WOW April New Release - The Golden Gate

8:00 PM

This month this was the only layout I completed with the new releases from WOW. There were so many beautiful pieces in the pack that I received and there will be plenty more layouts to come.

The Golden Gate


I have cut down the house border strip to fit the page. To decorate the chipboard I have simply used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink - light on the bottom and dark on the top.


The map marker has been coloured in with a black sharpie marker to stand out amongst the rest of the title.


The arrow has been inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo the same as the house border.


I had so much fun with this layout and had the chance to relive some old great holiday memories. Add a bit of WOW to you scrappy world too. There are plenty of different designs out there to match any project on your list. Head to your LSS and see what they can order for you.

Mwah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images