Catching up with WOW

8:10 AM

I thought, since I hadn't been on for a little while, that I would share a project using WOW AltaMATZ that was a just because.

This page was a bit of fun, especially watching how it all came together.

The Ties That Bind


I have used the 6x6 Zebra Stripes AltaMATZ (ALTA017) with a yellow Dylusionals mist for the background and a few Mister Huey's Warm Calico mist drops here and there too.

The background around the photo is strips of paper, washi tape, Tim Holtz film strip, Glitzdesigns Camera roller doodle and whatever else I could get my hands on really. It was a bit of fun to get a bit messy on the page rather than neat straight lines.

All in all, I love this page and that AltaMATZ will get used a fair bit more on my pages. The March puzzle challenge is still open and looking for your entry. If you want to win some fantastic WOW products, completed a layout or card with the criteria and upload to the WOW facebook page or email directly to WOW..... Pretty simple really.

If stopping by, leave some love so I know you have been.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images