Off The Page with Tim Holtz

5:30 PM

What is not to love about Tim Holtz products?! They are metal and grungy and just super cool. With that feeling of his products, there was no way I was going to resist buying one of the Assemblage Clocks that are on offer at the moment.

The moment I saw it I did um and ah over all of the many possibilities that it could be used for, so the moment I was home with all of the supplies I needed to create the idea I had in my head, I set about piecing together my masterpiece.


I have used a selection of flowers, a bit of lace, some string pearls, Words or Whatever chipboard and a Tim Holtz metal word band.

All I have done with the small Butterfly & Chicken Wire chipboard (WOW1767) is ink with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and cut it into pieces. Very simple yet fits the feel of the project.


I had an amazing time with this project and it would have cost me less than $25. A perfect hand made gift for the person who has everything!!

Mwah and thanks for calling past xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images