1-Man Wolf Pack

8:14 AM

I'm back with another layout using some gorgeous Words or Whatever chipboard. I purchased this piece of WOW a couple of years ago, and had all these grand ideas for what to do with it. I had papers pieced together and put in a bag ready to take to a crop.

It was going to be one of those easy layouts that I would always know what to do with.

Well didn't that change!!

1-Man Wolf Pack


I tried to piece this one together so many times, and every time it got the better of me and was stacked back into the bag and into the stash.

Finally a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't let it get the better of me any more. This is nothing like what I had imagined it would look like, but another page DONE. And it was really good going back and using an old range that I had kept for so long.

All I have done with this piece of chipboard is colour it in with a black sharpie marker and a layer of Dimensional Magic. Pretty simple yet effective.

I bet you all have some WOW in your stash. It doesn't matter how old it is, just so long as you use it. Pull them out and start scrapping!!

Mwah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images