WOW March New Release #2

7:30 PM

The moment I opened the Words or Whatever new release package, I knew exactly what I was going to do with this beautiful chipboard title.

Together with the Love You title (WOW1797), I have used an older Decorative Piece Set # 2 (WOW1297) flourish that was in my stash, to make the page flow with the flowers and photo. This flourish has been cut in half to make it small enough to fit the areas that needed it.

Love You


I have coloured in all of the pieces with a black sharpie marker and sprayed over with Heidi Swapp mist in teal (can you tell this is one of my favourite colours and techniques?).



I love this page and can't wait to get a good frame to hang it on my wall!

Check out the other March new release products on the Words or Whatever blog or website. And remember, if you see something you like, get your LSS to order it in for you!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images