Scrapbook Savvy BIG Sketch - March 2013

4:40 PM

It seems like a very long time since I have had a chance to play along with any challenges. Sketch challenges have always been a favourite of mine, especially when the mojo is low.

I find challenges very relaxing, especially with the design team committments I now have. It gives me the chance to use whatever products I want and just mess around until I am happy with the finished product.

Scrapbook Savvy now have only one challenge a month, being their BIG sketch challenge.

I was looking for a bit of inspiration and figured it would have to be well over 6 months since I played along and can I say, this sketch was all I needed to jump start my mojo for the night.

Here is my take on the sketch:

Love 2 Hate


And the sketch:


Oh, as how beautiful is the Savvy kit that I have used to put it together??!! I am totally in love....

I have uploaded mine into the Savvy gallery and now waiting next months!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images