My WOW Week - Smash

7:30 PM

Today over at the WOW blog I wanted to show you that WOW chipboard and altaMATZ can be used in a smash album too.

This is my first smash album and I have been playing around with ideas, so thought I would give some chipboard a go.

I have used one of the Mini Leaf Branches (WOW1721) on this page. These are a favourite of mine. This one has been coloured in with a green sharpie marker.


This page I have used the Christmas Tree (WOW590). It has been coloured in with a white gel pen and the star with a green sharpie marker.


This last page isn't very clear, but I have used the custom designed film strip AltaMATZ inked and then stamped onto the page. It was just enough to alter a plain page and add a little pop of colour.

I am loving playing with these smaller items in smash.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images