WOW February New Release #3

5:30 PM

This the last of my three February New Release posts for WOW. I loved this piece of chipboard from the moment I saw it, but again wasn't sure what to do with it, without digging out my old school photos from when I was a child.

Next you know these new passport photos managed to find their way to my scrap desk and here is the end result... A perfect match!

PASSPORT PHOTO

I have used Tim Holtz Ink, journal pens and gel pens on this one. Is the Vintage Book and Quill (WOW1734) just gorgeous? I have stuck the 2013 title (WOW1741) over the book after being coloured white with the gel pen.


To create the quill feather I have used a while gel journal pen to simpilary coloured it in, making sure I used a little bit of pressure to make the lines in the feather.


I have also used the 12x12 Chevron Flower AltaMATZ (ALTA008) with texture paste, to add a bit more interest to the page.

I have been scrapping a lot in pinks at the moment, so this page was to prove that I can still use other colours and there was nothing more perfect than the Echo Park Photo Freedom Volume 1.

Check out the new release products from WOW at your LSS and the blog for more inspiration.

Does any one have a good passport photo??

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images