WOW February New Release #2

5:00 PM

Back again with another of the WOW February New Releases. This one is aimed at sports, whether it be at school or extra curricula, there are usually some form of trophy involved.

Our local Senior AFL team, won the premiership in 2011, and I have had this photo floating around for about 12 months now, not knowing what to do with it.... Until the new release trophy pack (WOW1731) arrived in my package from WOW. Here is what I came up with....

RAISING THE PREMIERSHIP FLAG


I have sprayed the chipboard in Heidi Swapp Georgia Peach to give it the shine of a premiership cup, then used dimensional magic to give it the lift it needed.


I have also used the 6x6 Tree Silhouette AltaMATZ (ALTA074) with black texture paste to create the tree. I love how bold this is but still blends into the overall page.


This was definitely one of those pages that there was no vision for, it just came together as I took each step, and what isn't to love about these products!!

Check out the blog for more inspiration and don't forget to ask your LSS if they stock WOW. If not get them to order some for you. You won't be disappointed.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images