WOW February New Release #1

7:08 PM

There are some beautiful products available over at WOW this month with the new releases. I have seen first hand the amount of "First Day of School" photos posted on facebook and know that all scrappers will want to get their hands on these goodies.

However, as I don't have children, I am able to show you other uses for the wonderful School release products, which I will do over the course of the week.

Lets start with the good old, New Years photos. WOW have produced a selection on '2013' chipboard titles, which with all of the creative plans I have for this year, will get used time and time again.

WELCOME 2013


These are perfect for just about any form of alteration. I have used a black sharpie to colour it in and then sprayed with an unshaken bottle of Mister Hueys Shimmer.


To top the page off, I have also used half of an old Flourishy frame, using the same alteration techinique.


I will be back in a couple of days to show off another of the WOW February New Releases.

In the mean time, head over to the WOW blog and check out some of the new products available in the new release line and the amazing amount of inspiration from the DT girls.

Remember, if you like what you see, ask your LSS to start ordering WOW products.

I hope you all saw in 2013 in a wonderful way!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images