Poor Neglected Blog

9:30 PM

Not just a poor neglected blog, its poor neglected scrapping all round at the moment. This month has flown by so fast I keep having to check my phone or calender to see if this month was September or October. We have about 6 weeks left to the wedding and I just don't think I am organised enough to be scrapping, but after the last few weeks I took last Saturday off, hit the hairdressers then the Scrapbooking Delights all day to midnight crop.

I didn't get much done, but did decide to tackle a double. These photos have been around since our trip at the start of the year and as I picked up the pile of photos that I had already scrapped, these had to do!!

A Paradise of Dreams



Love the end result and letting the photos speak for them selves. How many different WOW chipboard pieces can you find??!!

I did also piece together this one from our trip to the States last year.

Funny Story


And for the Scrapbook Savvy monthly sketch challenge for October...

Love One


I have plenty of decorations to make and other things to put my creativity into but still hope to get another one or two pages in before the end of the month.

If you are reading the the USA East Coast, please stay safe and out of Sandys way!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images