Heidi Swapp - Vintage Chic

5:44 PM

Anyone who is friends with me on facebook have already seen these pages and know how much I love this range.

I have been spending a little bit of time playing around with the new Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic range. I bought the 8x8 pad of patteren range from Scrapbooking Delights. I love the colours and how much you can change this range depending on what you do with it. I have been using the Buzz Words too for my titles and they are beautiful!!

This range doesnt have to be used on just scrapbook layouts. It is perfect for cards and my latest favourite, tags such as this one, made with scraps.


A Bit of Happiness


Forever the Same


Time Together


There are so many beautiful ranges out there at the moment. I hope you can get your hands on some of them!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images