True XOXO "Boo! or Not..." Challenge - October 2012

9:56 PM

As we are now in the month of Halloween, it was pretty obvious that the challenge over at True XOXO Scrapping would be centred around the holiday. What the DT were interested in was the spin that would be put on it for us, and now you.

Halloween layouts can be a struggle, for some, and personally many look the same. To take this to the next level, the challenge was set..... NO BLACK OR ORANGE ALLOWED. The idea is to scrap Halloween with the everyday!!

This proved to be a great challenge for me. Everywhere I turned I was reaching for black. Avoiding orange was ok, but all I wanted was the staple. The other issue I had with this challenge was that we don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia. Especially not to the extent of the USA, so finding a relevant photo wasn't easy.

Thanks Sarah for answering my call on facebook for the photo, and for letting me scrap a photo for your album. Sometimes its nice to share the love!!

Halloween Fairy


So again I have used green as my go to colour, with a dash of grey and yellow, and love the WOW items on this page.

All you need to do this month is scrap a Halloween page with no black or orange, or head over to the blog and take inspiration for any of the DT. It can be the layout, elements of the layout, the papers, the title etc. Just make sure you let us know what your inspiration was.

I would love to see more of my fellow Aussie scrappers in on this one.... Add it to your to do list for this month.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love love love it Tess! You've done an awesome job scrapping my baby girl. Thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images