The Last Few

9:36 AM

Daylight savings has now started in New South Wales, so Summer is on its way!! Today will be spent in front of the tv watching the 50th Anniversary race at Bathurst (the biggest car racing event in Australia).

While watching, I will be trying to get through a few scrap pages too. But before I can show them I still have a remaining few from the Savvy Delights Retreat still to share.

Family
(Title Challenge) - Using the Retreat release He's Savvy Kit and a few extras.




When Its Gone?
(Sketch Challenge) - Using Echo Park


A Touch of Green to Life
(Wendys Sketch Challenge)


I will be back soon to show the pages I have been doing with the brand new Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic range.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images