True XOXO "Timeline" Challenge - November 2012

10:30 PM

Another month, another awesome challenge from the True XOXO girls. The challenge for November, be inspired by facebooks TIMELINE... so a sketch. This is the first sketch I have been on the team for and it wasn't easy. I love sketches, but wow.

It took a bit for the inspiration to start flowing on this one, but as always I love the end result.

Finally I have another layout finished from this years holiday to Vanuatu!!

Here is the sketch


and my layout Simple Beauty.
I drew all of my inspiration from the top section of the sketch.


I think this one is pretty easy in the end!! All you have to do is upload your take on the sketch by the end of the month over at the True XOXO page. Add it to your list and give it a go. I would love nothing more than to see a few Aussie entries this month.

If like me you are very time poor this month, at least head over and check out the amazing work the other girls have done. You wont be disappointed and there is something there in just about every style!! Well worth a look.

Thanks for stopping by.
TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images