True XOXO "One Hour" Challenge - July 2012

10:10 PM

The lovely Lindsey has done it again. The challenges over at True XOXO Lipstick Chicks are just getting better and better. And as it is glorious Summer in the Northern hemisphere, scrap time is limited due to fun in the sun. So the challenge for July has been set and the clock starts now.......

You have one hour to piece together a page. The saving grace is that the one hour doesn't have to include your piecing together of materials etc.

With a bit of planning and prep, this layout took a total of 45 minutes to complete (thanks to my heat gun). I had a lot of fun playing with different ideas to speed scrap, including incorporating the tickets from the event as a slide pocket behind the photo.

Skoda Stadium
 
 
Here is how the pocket fitted in
 
 
The funny thing about this page for me, is that only 2 months ago I confessed in the True XOXO Unconventional Colour Challenge that I have an issue with green..... Looks like I'm over that now!!!

All you have to do is complete a page in an hour. You can draw inspiration from any of the Lipstick Chicks, just make sure you credit the original if you blog pr upload it anywhere, and tell us what inspired you about this challenge.

We didn't get many entries last month, so I would love to see some of my Aussie friends jumping on board this month. Its so easy and  it wont take long!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images