Savvy Cybercrop - July 2012

10:07 AM

It seems like forever since I played along with anything over at Scrapbook Savvy... Well, having my gorgeous man working night shift this week has got the mojo flowing again and given me a lot of uninterrupted time to just sit and play.

With that being said, I am always a fan of Sara's sketches, and this one didn't disappoint.

Here is my layout - Such a Cool Dude
(seriously, how cool is this kid?)


And here is the sketch


You have until Thursday night to get these uploaded to the gallery. I really hope to have another one or two challenges done by then, but even if you don't complete them to enter the cybercrop, they are still a good source of inspiration for when you have time!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it Tess! Your paintwork rocks my socks. I just did the sketch yesterday myself. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images