Stuck?! Sketches - 1st July 2012

8:15 AM

So the new financial year has started and we are now over one month down of winter in the Southern Hemisphere (but who is counting?). Also being the beginning of a new month, its time for another Stuck?! Sketch.

I will be the first to admit that this sketch scared the hell out of me. I'm not one to use only circles like the sketch suggests so had to put that little bit of me into my page with the rectangular piece behind the photo. I also hate photos cut down to circles. I just think there are so many other ways of putting that into the page if needed like I have with the chipboard circle on the photo. So after a lot to thinking and playing with ideas, this is what I came up with. I played with Texture Paste for the first time, and man I love this Echo Park range. I have used it for so much and it just keeps coming!! I don't think it will last in my stash for very long...

Being Me


And the sketch

All you have to do to be in the running for some fabulous prizes from our very generous sponsors is upload your take on the sketch by the end of the month. Pretty easy if you ask me!! If you don't have a chance to pay along, head over and check out the beautiful inspiration by the rest of the CT. You will be in awe of their beautiful pages (as always).

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images