Stuck?! Sketches - 15th July 2012

10:01 PM

It seems that I am back to scrapping last years holiday to the USA.... I have left some of the photos for long enough now that I am over that "sick of looking at them" syndrome.

This photo is one of these. I don't know how many times I have tried to scrap this. Different sizes, colour and black & white, yet had nothing.... Until this Stuck?! Sketch came along! It was perfect for this photo. And I couldn't miss completing the trio with this beautiful Echo Park range.

Cupcakes Make Everything Better


and the sketch


All you need to do to be in the running for our prizes from our generous sponsors, is upload your take on the sketch to the Stuck website by the end the month. Its that easy.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images