Pinch Me, Please

9:59 PM

Have you ever had one of those days where things just happen out of your control, but is something that you never would have though happen in your wildest dreams? Well today was one of those days for me. I can't say too much, but I did receive a couple of emails today that brightened my world.

This has all happened on top of winning the Scrapbooking section at the local Kiama Show over the weekend. It seems my scrappy world is spinning, and I am loving it!!

I know I have done nothing but tease with this post, so to make up for it, here a page I completed this month using the new Core'dinations & Tim Holtz grunge card stock... Now that was fun to play with too :-)

Time to Blitzen


Leave some love if calling past. I love to know who is reading...

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images