Savvy Cybercrop

8:42 PM

The best way to end the year is with a Christmas cybercrop. It has seen most of my 2011 Christmas photos already scrapped. Thats one step to being organised in 2012, and let me tell you, this year I need to be super organised!!

Taras Christmas Sketch
Xmas Day


I love this layout and am so happy with it. Made with the Merry Savvy Brights kit.

Saras Christmas Colour Challenge
Happy Place


I treasure my Christmas tree and it is the one photo that I get each and every year without fail. I must admit, I dont think I have ever seen so many pressies under it. It looks full of love with that many of them!!

I still have Kerryns Christmas Puzzle Challenge to go (which I am not sure I am going to get done).

Entries need to be uploaded to the Savvy Gallery by midnight tomorrow night to be in the running for prizes!!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and 2012 is a bright and happy new year.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images