Stuck?! Sketches - 15th January

11:21 AM

I cant believe it is half way through January already. Time is flying by and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon either.

I just loved the latest sketch over a Stuck?!. The moment I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do with it (and I will tell you that that doesn't happen very often)!!

So here is my take on the sketch

Precious Moments


Photo thanks to Phil Harris Photographer, Nowra.
and here is the sketch



If you are looking for something to get the mojo flowing, trust me, this sketch with do exactly that!! You have until midnight 31st January to upload your take on it over at the Stuck?! website. If nothing else head over and check out the gorgeous inspiration that the other girls have provided. You wont be disappointed.

If you are stopping by, be sure to leave some love and a link to your blog. I will head over and check out what you have been up to!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images