Purple Pumpkin Sketch - July

9:56 AM

While all of the hype at the moment is about Purple Pumpkin, I though now was a good time to showcase my take on this months sketch. It took me a bit to pull this one together and it is nothing like what I had imagined, but I am really happy with it.

Here is my take on the sketch (the photo isnt the best, but we have had a lack of good sunlight at the moment)!!!
The Real MacLarens


and here is the sketch


This weekend looks to be both cold and wet, so I am looking forward to playing with a few more challenges and boosting that total count for this month!!

TFL  xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVELY LO Tess, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Tess. Love the splashes of colour against the neutral background. Thanks for playing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images