Stuck?! Sketches - July 15th

11:22 PM

I religiously do the Stuck?! Sketch every month and find that some of the sketches push me out of my comfort zone... Others I seem to just jump out of it!!

That is the case with this sketch. It is a simple sketch that can be interpreted in so many ways. You can keep it simple, or try a new style without any issues.

I must admit, I am trying to find my style again at the moment, so many of my layouts are one extreme to the other, which I will admit I am loving. My latest thing is playing with paint. It seems to give that extra pop without using another pattern paper, or it can dull down the papers you are using, which is how I have used it in this layout.

So here is my take on the sketch (the colours in the photo are dull due to no sunlight at the moment)

3



and here is the sketch



If you don't already do these sketches and you have the time, or are just looking for a starting point, give Stuck?! a go... You won't be disappointed!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images