Savvy Word Challenge - July

9:24 PM

Friday night at Scrapbooking Delights was the perfect place to sit and play with this months word challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy.

These challenges are a wonderful place to get the mojo flowing (which with the cold weather I have been really struggling at the moment).

Here is my take using this months Were Savvy kit.

Happy Bubble Blower


I have added a few extras to this one like this beautiful brown lace, the WOW chipboard heart and those gorgeous flowers all from Scrapbooking Delights. I wasn't sure about using both a colour photo and a sepia photo on the same page, but I love how this page turned out!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it too! How funny - you & I both did a page with this kit about bubbles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Tess. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images