Time Flys....

6:11 PM

....when you are having fun!!!




Firstly it has been forever since I updated this, due to a long overdue overseas holiday and then preparations for our engagement party. In the last month I have made numerous cards including this one for my gorgeous friend Kate's 30th birthday.




And this one for my future MIL for Mothers Day....




Most of my time has been taken up with playing with paper and glue, but for the party rather than scrapping the hundreds of holiday snaps!!!



Speaking of the party, I must show the cake first. The most amazingly, talented Deslie made this one for us and I left it all in her hands to do whatever she thought would be good... I will say that I don't know what I was expecting, but what we go absolutely blew me away!!!! Enjoy your We're Savvy kit!!!



Here is a look at the room all set up... You can just see the sun setting on the water and cliffs through the windows... We hired the Kiama Downs Surf Club hall, which was a perfect venue for us. It was just a shame it was so cold. With the big balcony right on the beach, its a shame we didn't have this back at the end of summer when we still had daylight savings!!!





And the "candy" boxes which I sprayed silver and then covered in the paper & ribbon and added the butterfly & rhinestones, and the menus that were on each table. These were exactly the same as the invitations (except they had a photo of us in Central Park, New York at the top of them).






I have also handmade all of the thank you cards which I will show once they are all sent out!!!



We had a wonderful night and it was great to catch up with so many family and friends, who travelled from far and wide to be with us on such a wonderful occasion. We both had a great time, and I will upload some photos once I get them (the hard thing about being a photo addict and it being your occasion is that you don't get to take any of the photos. So short of these couple that I snapped before anyone arrived, I have none yet!!).



So now my world is getting back to normal, its time to start on the challenges for the month, and last month and the month before!!!! Looks like paper and glue isn't going very far...




TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images